Tuesday, July 17, 2007

They shared something so beautiful...

Congratulations Carolina & Tom!




Another emotional wedding. I am in such awe how so many weddings can differ-- from the dress, to the location-- but most importantly, the meaning. This wedding had tears of happiness and sadness (I have to remember to keep some tissues with me!)

I had to show some pictures of the bride touching up her makeup-- one of the things I encourage the bride and groom to do is to live in the moment of their day. Some of the most beautiful pictures are captured by the simplest things :-) Her dress was simply gorgeous-- I couldn't resist putting in a shot of her dress flowing as she danced. I also felt a little artsy and wanted to give them a different type of portrait. I overexposed the shot and then saturated the colors to give it a more of a contrast.