Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And the winner is.....


Elizabeth!!

I wanted to thank my (past) clients for taking a survey for me. One-third had participated in providing me feedback on my services.

Now how did I select the winner?
The old fashion way... tearing up and folding pieces of paper and putting them in a (clean) wastebasket, swirling the paper and, yes you guessed it, placing hand in basket to draw the winner.

No kids were involved in this activity.. in that case everyone would have been a winner, and there would have been a screaming child, wanting to grab all of the papers for his very own.

Congratulations Liz... you get to select a photo session!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I had to.. Thank goodness there wasn't like old yogurt or something stuck to the bottom.. that would NOT have been pretty!

Travis Flynn said...

Good foresight! Congratulations, Elizabeth!