I ventured out with Kate and Evan to the infamous Elizabeth Park (quite the popular spot for engagement sessions) to take advantage of the beautiful weather. In this post I'd like to dedicate it to the different styles a photographer can use to portray a picture... thus, you get a different "feel" for a photo, depending upon how the photo is taken (composition) and then edited.
Here are a few pics from our day- the first shot is a bodies shot, the middle photos show how the photo looks in color vs. black and white, and then the last one is an "in the moment" photo. Do you have a preference?
ENJOY the mah-velous Memorial Day weekend ahead!!
Go ride a bike or something ;-)
I enjoy photographing body language.. I think it's sweet since it tells a story on its own.

Cute Couple Photo sample 1
One of my favs: Here is Kate working the camera--- doesn't this photo look like it belongs in a magazine? Love it!! 
Oh! I forgot to mention... Kate and I went to the same college (different years)...
GO (MARIST) RED FOXES!
GO (MARIST) RED FOXES!

No comments:
Post a Comment