Monday, June 16, 2008

Amanda & Kyle

June 7, 2008 could have easily been the hottest day of the year so far.
And yet Amanda, Kyle, and their guests (including wedding party) rocked it!
Really, everyone was such a trooper in the heat.. especially during formals when taking like a bazillion pictures!

We had a gorgeous day- taking pictures at Bushnell Park... and then just having a great time at Ann Howard @ The Bond. The lighting in there was incredible.

Here are just a few samples from their day :-)






3 comments:

Travis Flynn said...

I especially like the dress and first dance pictures. I agree, June 7th was HOT! That's a nice scene for the portrait of Amanda and Kyle-- romantic, elegant, and strong. WTG!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Great light in these Tania...looks like you had a blast!

Jonathan said...

Tania,

Met you in City Hall this afternoon. I like the blog! Have fun and good luck with the wedding tomorrow. Don't forget your light stand, I don't work Saturdays so I won't be there to help!