Monday, June 2, 2008

Audrey and Steven


We had a beautiful day at the Goodwin Hotel (in Hartford), where this strut-their-stuff couple had a gorgeous wedding. For those of you who probably do not know... I had my very own wedding at the Goodwin just 6 years ago! Wahoo!

Big thanks for Christa helping me out last minute- and not thinking I'm crazy for calling at 10pm. Really, I'm not that crazy. Not really. LOL!

Here are just a few samples... love the wall action!
Oh, and Christa totally got the parking meter shot... you go girl :-)


Audrey had one of the most gorgeous engagement rings I've seen!


Love the reflection the Goodwin offered!


Just awe...


Precious :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Tania! That reflection shot is saweeet. I have a few weddings there this year for the first time...this post make me even more excited!

Anonymous said...

I looooved the formals at this wedding. The brick was amazing!!!! I totally didn't even see that reflection from my angle! That is so awesome.

Steven B said...

Great job! Thank you so much for everything!

Steven B said...

Great job! Thank you so much for everything!