Saturday, October 11, 2008

Samantha & Ron

It was a very busy weekend in September, and yet I was so excited to go to New Jersey to photograph this wedding. I've known Samantha for a while through family, and not only is she so super sweet- she's gorgeous. She has such a great spirit about her (as you can see how she "rolls with the punches" with her laughter), and meeting her (now) husband Ron, I can see why they are truly perfect for one another.

I had such a difficult time selecting photos - I had to keep narrowing them down. So here are just a few as a sneak preview ;-)

Enjoy!
I think during this shot there was a bee or a bug on Samantha's veil, and they were trying to get it out. Again, Samantha was such a good sport!

I wanted to post this shot because it was one of those "I just placed the camera on the floor and clicked".. that was it! I enjoy trying these shots if there's a moment.







This is just one of the great dancing shots - all of the credit goes to Samantha and Ron's family and friends :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tania,

I love the pictures!!! I have come to the conclusion that I am not a pretty crier. HA HA. Can't wait to see more!

Thanks,
Sam

Tania Sones Photography said...

Sam!! Are you kidding me? You are gorgeous!! Love the emotions :-)