Monday, November 24, 2008

Lila

I had the pleasure to photograph Lila on a very brisk Sunday afternoon. It was 40 degrees out, but with the wind, it felt like 20!

This was Lila's 2nd session with me, and I was honored to have the opportunity to capture Lila's 18-month old moments. Mom and Dad need not apologize for natural reactions a toddler may have :-)

Lila was truly being a good sport (it was FREEZING outside!!) So we took a few photos both outside and inside (a hotel lobby, no less!)

Lila saw the camera and shyed away. No worries Mom and Dad- we captured some precious moments ;-)

Here is a sneak preview (ok, I edited it to include more photos!!):




Please note: With the storyboard below, photos were cropped to 5x7-
therefore the first image is missing more sides to the photo.


1 comment:

Travis Flynn said...

I like the 2nd picture of Lila especially. Wonder what she's wondering about!