Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Can I have a dog? Please?

I photographed a session with Henry and his crew (ok, his family), this weekend. I just had to post these two photos since, well, I think Henry wants a dog. (This dog just happened to walk in on our photo session :-)

And who can resist this face?

I just had to post. HAD TO. For Henry's sake. Please comment now if you think Henry should get a dog. I promise to give the results to his parents.

PS. If you are interested in a session with a dog, and don't have one, I would be happy to bring along your choice of a golden retriever (Lucy) or a black lab (Sam). Both are great with kids. And they come cheap too- they work for treats and a walk in the park.



9 comments:

Jan W. said...

Every child should have a dog. Henry absolutely should get one! :)

Beautiful, adorable pictures!

Travis Flynn said...

I love the expression of the dog in the first one--seems not quite sure about what is going on. In the second one, the dog seems more confident. Good choice of black-and-white! Yeah, if they're not quite ready for a large black lab-like creature, I suggest that they seek a small dog that doesn't bark or scratch often. They're rare, but they're out there.

Anonymous said...

Henry has two cats, Miles and Duke. I think he can wait on a dog

Anonymous said...

No need for Amy and Dave to get a dog,Henry already has a four-legged friend,his name is TT. They are the best of buddies and have enjoyed many fun times together.:-)

Tania said...

Mom and Dad aren't allowed to vote on this one ;-)

Anonymous said...

Henry should get a dog. He's in daycare 4 days a week now so he doesn't get to see TT anymore.

eric langlois - raw photo design said...

so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say that this sites is realy good and I'm Glad that i found it

I've gotten exposed to quite a lot of info here and just wanted to give my 7 cents. Im about to write a fine article for this forum about
Dick Idol Autumn Oak Table Lamp (H1649) http://egxs-lamp.dyndns.tv/Dick-Idol-Autumn-Oak-Table-Lamp-(H1649).php, [url=http://egxs-lamp.dyndns.tv/Dick-Idol-Autumn-Oak-Table-Lamp-(H1649).php]Dick Idol Autumn Oak Table Lamp (H1649)[/url], Dick Idol Autumn Oak Table Lamp (H1649)
and I'll publish it as soon as i complete it.

If anybody need some support about it, please message me.

Thank you.

By The Way : If you got probs with more things ,
you should read this article here:
registry cleaner http://www.registry1000.com/
הובלות , [url=http://www.hoov.co.il] , הובלות[/url] , הובלות - http://www.hoov.co.il
Nevados Solo Lo Men s Earth Brown Mojave Black http://shoes-imdsk.no-ip.info/Nevados-Solo-Lo-Men-s-Earth-Brown-Mojave-Black.asp, [url=http://shoes-imdsk.no-ip.info/Nevados-Solo-Lo-Men-s-Earth-Brown-Mojave-Black.asp]Nevados Solo Lo Men s Earth Brown Mojave Black[/url], Nevados Solo Lo Men s Earth Brown Mojave Black
Botkier - Noa Small Satchel (Black) - Bags and Luggage http://qeecmy-shoes.dynalias.net/botkier-noa-small-satchel-black-bags-and-luggage/, [url=http://qeecmy-shoes.dynalias.net/botkier-noa-small-satchel-black-bags-and-luggage/]Botkier - Noa Small Satchel (Black) - Bags and Luggage[/url], Botkier - Noa Small Satchel (Black) - Bags and Luggage
Ugg classic tall fancy http://newshopblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/ugg-classic-tall-fancy.html
Read Reviews: Juicy Couture - Large Pave Key Necklace w/ Convo Hearts (Gold) - Jewelry http://fmef-shoes.dynalias.net/shoes-women/read-reviews-juicy-couture-large-pave-key-necklace-w-convo-hearts-gold-jewelry/, [url=http://fmef-shoes.dynalias.net/shoes-women/read-reviews-juicy-couture-large-pave-key-necklace-w-convo-hearts-gold-jewelry/]Read Reviews: Juicy Couture - Large Pave Key Necklace w/ Convo Hearts (Gold) - Jewelry[/url], Read Reviews: Juicy Couture - Large Pave Key Necklace w/ Convo Hearts (Gold) - Jewelry
Asics gt http://onlineshoppingss.blogspot.com/2010/06/asics-gt.html
Dirty Laundry - Taylor Oily Comet (Brown) - Footwear Reviews http://ignrf-shoes.no-ip.biz/dirty-laundry-taylor-oily-comet-brown-footwear-reviews.php, [url=http://ignrf-shoes.no-ip.biz/dirty-laundry-taylor-oily-comet-brown-footwear-reviews.php]Dirty Laundry - Taylor Oily Comet (Brown) - Footwear Reviews[/url], Dirty Laundry - Taylor Oily Comet (Brown) - Footwear Reviews

It's a good thing. ;) sdhdjbhdsbhjbhjsbj

cheers