I had the honor of photographing a family friend in New Jersey, along with the assistance from Jake and Travis (who rocked this wedding!!)
I know they say rain is good luck for a wedding.. in this case, this couple has enough luck to last a lifetime!! :-) Nicole and Frank were great... their spirits were high and they looked absolutely terrific. I had the pleasure of being with Nicole throughout the day (getting ready w/hair, makeup and putting on her dress). Jake captured the moments with the guys-- and Travis was at the church waiting for all of us to come charging in!
Yes, the rain poured in... but it made for some really neat photos throughout the day, at the beautiful Skyland Manor in Ringwood, New Jersey. To make the night more adventurous.. the electricity went out. Yep, throughout the whole night! The reception was lit by candlelight. That's it. For the photographers out there, you know that low lighting makes for interesting, photojournalistic photos-- it's one of the most challenging environments we face. Lucky for me, I had Jake and Travis to help capture those moments- and they got some beauties!
I quickly scanned through my photos to post a few... here are just a few of my favorites.. enjoy!!
The room that Nicole had gotten ready in was gorgeous. Beautiful natural lighting. I could capture her dress in many angles!


There is actually a whole series of shots of Nicole coming down the stairs.. this was her about to go into the limo.

This was the lighting we had to work with.. I did not edit this shot at all :-)
3 comments:
I agree-- #2 is a definite winner! Way to use the environment! #3 made me smile :-) WTG!
No way! #3 is the winner. Look at that expression/emotion - you captured a gorgeous moment tania. I also love the backlit dancing shot (#6). These are some great shots in difficult lighting situations - great work tania!
hey tania. beautiful light in the "private" dance shot ;)
Post a Comment