Sunday, March 2, 2008

The great photo challenge...

Happy March everyone.. wow... it's wedding season again!!

So I met with a few photographers and those who love photography at Meg's house yesterday (check out our luncheon photos), and had SUCH a great time! They truly inspired me - so I am blogging again.

Meg's going to post a challenge I've presented to her and the photographers out there... here it is....
The Challenge Name: Getting to know the REAL you
Description: Showing photos that best describe your household (and its members) as it is NOW.
Rules:
-1 photo should be taken in each room of the house (ok, maybe we only need 1 bathroom shot ;-)
-No moving around things to get a "good shot"
-Photos should be rated PG-13 (just in case :-)
-When finished, post link to Meg's Blog

So here are my photos (used my 60mm, shot in Manual Mode, 2.8, 1/125) Only editing done- conversion to black and white (and I think I highlighted a couple of photos, but that's about it! No color correcting done.)


Bathroom
(Yes, with all males in the house, I have officially lost the toilet seat war).
This is the E-L-M-O that also lives with us (he comes in many forms)!
You'll notice lots of trucks and "manly" stuff around the house.

Umm... my next car, perhaps?? LOL!!
OK. You really can't see but the pig actually has a suction cup on the back-- this is on a door in the kitchen.

Look who I found in the living room!

And in his crib...
Mean face, mommy!
OK. Happy again!
In my (temporary) office...
In our bedroom.. yep, our wedding day. Love this photo because my husband was eating AFTER our reception. Nice...

In one of my sons' rooms... from the Jersey Shore with Grandma...
OK. This is bad. I have photos but yet to put one in. (Bad Mommy)

I came back downstairs to find... back in the Living Room..... hubby and feet!