First I have to say congratulations to Sandy and Darin!! What a beautiful, memorable wedding! I'm so excited because wedding season is here, and I have thepleasure to work with different couples all the time. That's one of the reasons why I LOVE WHAT I DO!
So, with this posting, I dedicate it to all of the girls who are having their hair and makeup professionally done for their wedding. One of the reasons why I aboslutely LOVE photographing the "getting ready" portion is because many people (including soon-to-be-hubbies!) may not realize exactly what girls go through to look incredibly stunning for their wedding.
So, with this posting, I dedicate it to all of the girls who are having their hair and makeup professionally done for their wedding. One of the reasons why I aboslutely LOVE photographing the "getting ready" portion is because many people (including soon-to-be-hubbies!) may not realize exactly what girls go through to look incredibly stunning for their wedding.
(Ugh. I accidentally deleted Darin's reaction photo :-( Sorry about that)...
The girls waiting patiently for Sandy ;-)
Ta-dah!!
1 comment:
Hi Tania! It's our first wedding pict! Hooray! Darin got a glimpse of what we girls go through to get ready when he spent over half an hour that night pulling pins out of my hair! There were multiple remarks along the lines of "this is ridiculous" and "how long did this take?!"
For those wondering about the look on my face...it's in response to the advice from a couple married for 60 years on how to have a lasting marriage..."never say no." Upon reflection there's a lot of meaning to that, but you can pretty clearly tell what we thought they meant at first!
Post a Comment