Saturday, March 22, 2008

Amy & Beau

It was such a windy day today... but Amy and Beau were so great despite the cold!!  Poor Amy wore her mittens today and put her hood on (it was THAT chilly).

It's truly amazing how you can take advantage of the weather and the atmosphere (and the couple) that you've been given... I love working with adults who are big kids at heart!! :-)

Since I'm changing systems and software, minimal editing has been done to these photos.. for now ;-)
Here are just a few samples of our day...






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tania, These look AWESOME!!! Beau and I have been sitting here on our respective laptops half the night, refreshing your blog every few minutes to see if the pictures are up...we're such dorks! But we're so pleased with what we see here and can't wait to see the whole set. Thanks again for freezing with us today!
-Amy

Tania Sones Photography said...

LOL!! Amy, I am laughing so hard right now... I'm about to send you an email letting you know they were up... LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures, you guys look great!

Anonymous said...

Nice work Tania - these look awesome!