First, I have to thank fellow photographer Eric for introducing me to TOTALLY RAD, which contains a series of Actions that I can execute in Photoshop. For future weddings, I will be totally using these actions to accent a photos in each wedding-it provides a *kick* to photos-- I will have to post some images I've used the actions with... I'm just so excited right now!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
(It's kinda like Homer Simpson and Donuts... mmmm... donuts..... that's the type of obsession I have with TOTALLY RAD right now... mmmmm.... donuts..... now I'm hungry...... )
2 comments:
didn't I tell you that you'd like them? their "boutwell magic glasses" action is ridiculously amazing... I also love how they never flatten your image like some other actions i know of (not mentioning names). Don't forget to hook the totally rad crew up with a link: www.totallyradactions.com rumors on the street are that Doug is working on v2 as we speak....
If I were to make a list of what the world needs more of, near the top would be "Simpsons References". Can't wait to see Totally Rad TSP images!
Post a Comment