Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ahh...... to be a kid again....

One day, while riding in the car, my son was pointing to the playground.. so of course I pulled over.  Lucky for me I had my cam too--- and took a few shots :-)

I admit, as a child, I was never a big fan of the "swing".  LOL.. I remember getting motion sickness from swinging too much!  So my son definitely didn't inherit THIS from me.. he LOVES the swing and can't get enough!!




LOL.. this one makes me laugh. 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!!! my son always freaks out when we drive by a playground.

Tania Sones Photography said...

LOL!!! Kids- aren't they a hoot??

Travis Flynn said...

LOVE the last one! Can't see your son's face, but the emotion is certainly there. 2nd is a great capture too!

Tania Sones Photography said...

LOL.. thanks Travis!! Every time I look at the last one it just puts a big smile on my face... LOL... that kid LOVES to swing! LOL!!