Friday, April 18, 2008

Catherine & Matthew

You know your guests are having a good time when they're rolling up their pants during the reception (to their knees!).

No, seriously.

I've worked with the DJ (Bert) at another wedding and he's simply fantastic-- one of the best DJ's I've worked with.  He knows how to get the crowd up and dancing!

Catherine and Matthew are two very sweet people, and I have to say that Matt was a good sport during the formals portion of the wedding. Believe it or not, I get quite a few people who, well... probably prefer not looking at the camera for photos.  And that's the beauty of being creative... in this case, I think we captured some nice shots ;-)  That's one thing I love about weddings...

You do things on the spot, all depending on each couple's personality.
And then you capture that moment.

Here are some of their moments...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that last pic - too cute!