Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Robin & Brad


Robin and Brad (such a sweet couple) got married this past weekend... and I have to say, well,
I had a blast! I love the fact that we were able to get a few sunset shots (one of my favs above).  I love the fact we were able to get some urban shots in New Haven.. and then some greenery near the water :-)
Reception: Aramantes

Here's a small sample of their day...  I hope you enjoy!


I just happen to capture one of the bridesmaids taking a picture of Robin's hair.. as I was scanning the makeup stand..

I love lilies....

Robin wanted to get a shot of her veil flowing in the wind... 
I thought this was cute because she was trying to get the veil going...  :-)
Robin waiting on the side entrance.. love the lighting on this one....

And a picture of Brad's sweet dance moves with his wife ;-)

Special thanks to Christa for helping to ROCK this wedding!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots!!! I really like the veil shot. What a perfect veil it was for that too! :)

Thanks for letting me tag along!

Anonymous said...

Hey - what day were you there??!! I was there Friday - you there Saturday?? Because there was another event there at the other ballroom but I don't think it was a wedding.

Anyway - yeah....cool shots! My favorite is definitely the one of the bride waiting at the side entrance.

Tania Sones Photography said...

Too funny!! If I would have known, I could have hired you to spend the night at Aramantes and you could have helped the next day ;-)

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

I love the first shot! Great job on these!