Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jill and Bob

I have to commend this couple (esp. Jill)... because they know how to "work the camera!"

I giggle as I type this entry because I love the fact that Jill had the confidence to do whatever she liked in the photographs-- and was quite open to suggestions! The fact that they were both so flexible and patient- gave them great photographs! Jill didn't mind moving around/sitting around in her dress even if it got just a tad dirty! (It also helped that they took photos before the ceremony, to give more time to spend with their guests.)
I will also say to couples that although you may have a very specific timeline you plan to follow for your day, it may not go as you thought. In this case, Jill and Bob left alot of time for photos.. and even though they were running late, the time they allocated was perfect!

The choice of ceremony and reception location was absolutely superb :-)
Ceremony & Reception- St. Clements Castle

Here's just a few samples of their day.
Special thanks to Jake Bergmeier for helping with their wedding!!



Here are Jill and Bob seeing each other for the first time!


I have to thank Jake for this photo pose-- and Bob for "working it"...



I love this picture because it truly reflects how much fun the guests were having!

And last but not least... the bride and groom tearing up the dance floor!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful bride!! you definitely captured her well...and those dance shots are priceless. I'd have to say that being a wedding photographer has definitely exposed me to some intense and interesting "dance faces."

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

All of these shots are great. I really like the one in the grape vines though!

Anonymous said...

Tania and Jake,

These pictures are beautiful and I cannot thank the both of you enough!!! Just looking at them brings back the memories of our special day. You were both a joy to work with and we both look forward to seeing all of th pictures. thank you again!!!!

Jill and Bob

Travis Flynn said...

I especially like #2 and #3. You've captured something special in the bride's eyes in each of these.