I'm struck by #3. Typically "splash" images are isolated detail shots. Combining it with the shadow is very interesting. It looks to me like the two splashes are eyes and the shadow of the head is the mouth of the puddle monster. Maybe it's just me ;-)
Ohhh.. a puddle monster!!! We haven't even talked about the boogie man just yet... LOL!!! You know, I looked closer... and I can see what you mean!! The puddle monster looks a lil' cross-eyed... maybe that'll make it less scary ;-)
3 comments:
nice nice, love the last one, looks like a book cover !
I'm struck by #3. Typically "splash" images are isolated detail shots. Combining it with the shadow is very interesting. It looks to me like the two splashes are eyes and the shadow of the head is the mouth of the puddle monster. Maybe it's just me ;-)
Ohhh.. a puddle monster!!! We haven't even talked about the boogie man just yet... LOL!!! You know, I looked closer... and I can see what you mean!! The puddle monster looks a lil' cross-eyed... maybe that'll make it less scary ;-)
Post a Comment