
Rain, rain, go away.....
We were fortunate to have overcast weather.. with no rain! (Although they do say rain is good luck!) But we had many formal photos to take, and I'm thrilled that the weather held up nicely!
The ceremony was at Arcangels church in Stamford, where a genuine Greek ceremony was held, followed by a beautiful reception at Beckwith Pointe in New Rochelle, New York.
The wedding was planned by Lynda from Details Weddings- and every little detail was noticed (from the customized water bottles, to the customized candies, gorgeous floral arrangements.. to the Greek band!)
I have to thank Christa Bosco for 2nd shooting with me and running the photo booth.. you rock!
Congratulations Stephanie and Steve!
Here is a quick sneak preview....

3 comments:
Where were those little kisses?!?! I totally missed those! lol... love the texture!
LOL!! No, you didn't! I took the photos in the bridal suite.. they were (I believe) in the goody bags for the guests :-)
got it!! that makes sense!
Post a Comment