Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You can pick your friends....

and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose.
I know we've all heard of that.

But apparently my son has taken it to the next level.
I present to you (drumroll please...)


The different stages that come with picking your nose.


It all started with some innocent painting.


And then it turned into this...

STAGE 1: The "I am not sure I should be doing this" pick.


STAGE 2: The "Hey... this is fun because Mommy reacted" pick.


STAGE 3: The "Hey, I forgot about my finger in my nose- I have things to do" pick.


STAGE 4: The "Attack of the boogers- with avengence" pick.


Ahh.. the joys of being a kid.



Note: Yes, I've brought this post back.... because I can ;-) But seriously, it just makes me smile...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO.......... Those are great Tania! oh...and BTW.... loving the actions below too! NICE!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

HAAAAA...these are toooo funny. What is it about kids discovering that whole in their nose that is so priceless?????

Anonymous said...

That is THE funniest post I've ever seen!!!!! He's a pro - you should get him into professional nose picking!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...LOL...All my kids still continue to do this every day! Their nostrils are going to be HUGE!