Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kate & Evan

Thankfully we were lucky that the small rain drizzle didn't start until after the beautiful ceremony at Wickham Park. What a beautiful spot for a wedding! They had a tent setup for their guests to be able to enjoy the ceremony. Afterwards they enjoyed drinks and dancing at the infamous Ann Howard @ the Bond.

It was such an honor and pleasure to capture memories for another Marist alumni :-)
Special thanks to Christa Bosco for helping out on this day!

Congratulations Kate and Evan .. here is a sneak preview to your day....

I also have a neat shot of all of the girls' flowers on a table. I had to stand on a chair to get that shot...
this one was a little easier to get ;-)




I think I may have gotten a few funny faces trying to take this shot. I then explained what I was trying to do afterwards... here is the end product! Perhaps this is a photo they would like their children to re-create some day ;-)
I had gotten quite a few pictures of Kate & Evan immediately walking from their ceremony...
I captured the following two candids of them having a moment. :-)