Michele & Brian wed at Sacred Heart Church in New Britain, followed by a very traditional Polish reception in New Britain as well. We made a quick stop at Elizabeth Park for photos in between the ceremony and reception.
Can I just say I saw the light on this one? Literally. I love me a good siolette :-)
But honestly, Michele has such a natural pose and beauty that she naturally fell into this position (below).. I just simply told her to hold that pose! Thanks Michele!
I saw some beautiful lighting again where Michele was exiting her home... I just couldn't resist!

Then Brian insisted we take a few fun group shots... here they are! Brian, great call! I love a wedding party that would do just about anything for a shot ;-)
PS. I love the guy that is just standing there. Great pose!


Aren't they gorgeous? Michele's veil was beautiful in the wind...
I have to thank Jake Bergmeier for giving me a new perspective at this park. I've photographed here a dozen times... and it was so great that he saw the park in a whole new way. Jake, thank you!
Kids say the darndest things... I love it! This note was written to Michele by her first graders...

Huge thank you to Christa Bosco for helping at this event! Seriously, for being a Nikon chick, you rule! :-)
3 comments:
You are soo funny!! Calling me a Nikon chick :) LOL
Loooove the backlit walking down the stairs!!
How dramatic! Yes, some people just seem to fall into a position to be photographed. Nice work!
that shot going down the stairs is gorgeous!
Post a Comment