I had the honor to photograph my sister-in-law's good friend, Alison and her (now) husband John. Both Alison and John are just the sweetest couple. Jake and I had alot of fun with this crew, and for me it was just so much more special knowing we were capturing memories for them :-) Here is a sneak preview to their photos.... I admit there were so many of them, but I just selected a few....
Her dress was simply stunning! I love the power of natural lighting....
It's so great to be able to capture a moment like this...
I love this picture because it was the Luttati women, including Alison's mom :-)
Isn't Alison cute?
And the ladies celebrated in style!
This blog wouldn't be complete without a Morgan picture :-)
Ah! Jonathan-- you got me! We planned on going to City Hall if the weather didn't cooperate (which it did), so we visited Elizabeth Park for photos instead. I have a few weddings coming up where I will be at City Hall :-)
What an adorable bride! I wish I could've shot out side in the rose garden at elizabeth park this past weekend - but that DAMN RAIN!! Awesome shots as always - love that first one.
4 comments:
Tania,
I love these shots! All of them are fantastic but the last four absolutely floored me.
Can you put a few of the shots from city hall up? I would love to see your results.
-Jonathan
Ah! Jonathan-- you got me! We planned on going to City Hall if the weather didn't cooperate (which it did), so we visited Elizabeth Park for photos instead. I have a few weddings coming up where I will be at City Hall :-)
Yeah I saw the Elizabeth Park shots. Very nice! I'm glad to have found another photography blog.
Look forward to seeing more.
What an adorable bride! I wish I could've shot out side in the rose garden at elizabeth park this past weekend - but that DAMN RAIN!! Awesome shots as always - love that first one.
Post a Comment