Saturday, July 26, 2008

Julie & Josh

I have been a little MIA these past few days-- wedding season is in FULL force!

Julie and Josh were married on July 26th- the weather was just perfect (despite the flip-flop in rain these past few weeks!) It's always so interesting to find out little facts about the couple- for instance, Julie went to the same college as I did (many moons ago :-), and I have to admit-- this crowd knew how to get down!!!

Here is a sneak preview to their photos- enjoy!

Doesn't Julie look stunning? She has striking facial features ;-)

I wanted to post this photo because all I did was place the camera on the floor and snapped the picture.
This photo was not staged. I love how they walked out of the church and simply looked at one another.
This was posed after we had a few minutes in the church- had to get a kissing shot!
I have many of Josh smiling during their first dance :-)
They knew how to party!