OK, I admit, I check the weather for a wedding weekend a week before.
Then, I don't check it again until that very day.
I remember looking up at the sky thinking- "ok, just hold off.. hold off".
Well, it downpoured for quite some time as Aliza was getting ready.
It rained as we were headed for her house.
Then the sun came out.
YEAH! It cooled temperature and it turned out to be the perfect weather :-)
Aliza and Harry had their ceremony and reception at the beautifully-decorated Riverview (the inside is gorgeous!). The atmosphere was elegant, the food was superb, and the photobooth was a huge success! This group was up on the dance floor the entire evening!!

As soon as I saw Aliza's dress.. I thought.. RING SHOT!


This shot has a bit of meaning. Harry failed to mention "Trust" as a part of the ceremony (what he promises to do!) And yet, in the next shot.. she still placed the ring on his finger! ;-)

Calmness.
I love, love, love how Harry looked at Aliza with such admiration during their first dance :-)




This shot has a bit of meaning. Harry failed to mention "Trust" as a part of the ceremony (what he promises to do!) And yet, in the next shot.. she still placed the ring on his finger! ;-)


Calmness.

I love, love, love how Harry looked at Aliza with such admiration during their first dance :-)




PS. I have to thank Jake for helping out this weekend.
(There is a hidden message in this paragraph Jake, can you tell what it says?)
I enjoy BRINGing another shooter to cover the different angles for a bride and groom.
We had an EXTRAordinary weekend filled with lots of aches and pains and laughs.
The KEY to photographing an event is to bring along someone you can trust and who suits your photography style well.
Thank you Jake for your ideas and help!