For those of you that have been there, there is a boat launch located right on the property.. and well, due to all of the rain Hartford has been having-- that was "under water". The dock.. yep, that was an island. And a portion of the parking lot... yep.. you could have rowed a boat!
But Amy and Beau are such great people (and great sports) that we ventured out to to the greenery portion of the property, fighting off swarms of mosquitos to get a few shots.
They had such an amazingly beautiful (perfect blue skies w/ a touch of fluffy clouds) day.
Enjoy the sneak preview!! Huge thank you to Christa for helping to capture their day!
Oh, and Beau, thank you for subscribing ;-)
I'm not quite sure why I think this is such a cute picture.. but what comes to my mind is:
"We all have days like this". :-)









2 comments:
Hey tania,
thanks for your comment. That's really weird because the wedding was on Saturday. Maybe they double booked and made up the flooding story!
Oh no Eric.. my mistake.. the wedding was on Sunday!! I accidentally wrote Sat...
Post a Comment