Saturday, October 18, 2008

Melissa & Rob

It was a Friday afternoon wedding at the Bushnell- and the light... wow.. all the natural lighting:-) Meg (yes, Miss Creative Collection herself!) helped me with this wedding (thank you so much!!)... and we were drooling over the lighting! Seriously, we were like two kids in a candy store.

Melissa and Rob had a tremendously fabulous weather day-- and had much time for "formal" photos in between their ceremony and reception. The reception was held at the oh-so-sheek The Gershon Fox Room in Hartford-- and there again, the lighting inside was faboo! (Literally the lights in the Gershon were photo-worthy ;-)

I quickly glanced at the photos and picked out a few favs ;-)
Can you tell I went straight for the formals? LOL!

Enjoy!

For this photo, no boys allowed :-)
Another sequence of photos- which do you prefer? Same photos, different layout.
While I was taking photos on stage, Meg grabbed this opportunity to use a gorgeous window.. this was my take on it. Can't wait to see Meg's!!
We took some photos in one of the other theaters.. and although lighting was less than steller.. a few of the close-ups were timeless! There's something about this photo that struck me....

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I like 2nd layout better but both are great. Beautiful pictures. I LOVE the one in front of the window!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I love the first sequence!! So stunning!