Monday, November 10, 2008

Sarah & Seth

I love Sunday weddings!

Sarah and Seth were married at the Ethel Walker Chapel in Simsbury and the reception was held at The Riverview. They had gorgeous weather with big blue skies and fluffy white clouds.

I loved this couple!! They were so nice, so caring... I can't tell you how many times Sarah asked if I ate (I did- yummy!!) I took a very quick peek at their photos and wanted to post at least one today (I'm catching up these days so I'll post one.. with more to come!)

I loved this photo purely for their expression. This couple is truly in love. They make my job so easy :-)

Oh, and did I mention that both of their parents renewed their vows during the ceremony? Yep. I had to hold back from crying. (Truth be told I sniffled a little.) Talk about a room filled with emotions. It was the best ceremony I was honored to be a part of.

And now.. a quick photo (I couldn't decide- Color or Antique). So they get both :-)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Travis Flynn said...

Yes, I think Antique effect works well here. Very nice picture of Sarah and Seth. Ah, romance.

Robin Dini Photography said...

How sweet that the parents renewed vows. That is so sweet. I would have totally been wiping the tears away myself ;)

i like both but i really love the way the background with the groomsmen warms up a little bit in the antique photo.