Although Hayden did not have his afternoon nap that day, you couldn't even tell. He truly was one of the most happy, content babies (only 9 months old!) that I have ever photographed! Did I mention he's a cutie too?
Here's a sneak preview... big thanks to Heather and Dennis for their patience while I took a zillion photos ;-)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love that first image and Love that family pic too! NICE!
Hey, he has blue and yellow eyes like me, but his are far more STUNNING. Three very different expressions for one so young. Seems to have a very mature demeanor for a 9 month old!
2 comments:
Love that first image and Love that family pic too!
NICE!
Hey, he has blue and yellow eyes like me, but his are far more STUNNING. Three very different expressions for one so young. Seems to have a very mature demeanor for a 9 month old!
Post a Comment