Sunday, October 26, 2008

Meghan & Bill

I admit, I'm a little tired from staying up late last night after a big party... ;-) BUT- I must continue to blog. I'll just keep this simple and sweet ;-)

Meghan and Bill married at Holy Cross in Holyoke, MA followed by a gorgeous fall reception at the Garden House (Look Park), in Florence, MA. Rich, bold autumn colors set the cozy tone for this reception. Congratulations!!

Here is a small sneak preview...

PS- I appreciated Meghan's mom telling me she liked my composition :-) Thank you!

I know Meghan's mom was concerned about taking photos in their house--
I found a bay window with beautiful lighting.




You can tell how much Bill truly admires Meghan :-)

A huge thank you to Nicole for helping me out with the wedding.. thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful location for such a great couple.
Nice job Tania!
;-)