I had the pleasure of photographing the daughter of a friend of mine, who's just a little over a year old. Time flies by! I remember photographing her as a baby... and now here she is, walking, running, has a job (apparently she's the CEO of the household ;-) She's really just a beautiful little girl, and I'm so thrilled to have the honor of capturing her moments (oh, ok.. thanks to Mya's mom and dad ;-)
Here's a sneak peek of her photos... I had gotten a great "sequence" of Mya just being herself. This technique is something I enjoy doing-- as it captures little ones in many different facial expressions :-)
TIP: Putting a sequence of photos together with different expressions (below) makes for a great gift! (Or of course a great framed photo for your family room :-)



5 comments:
awwwwwwww These came out great T.
I love the expressions storyboard!
VERY CUTE!
I'm sure "K" will love them!
;-)
Beautiful pictures. Love the sequence shot.
I love the story board too with the three pics, I love the coloring. It is like sepia and blue, it looks great!
Sam
Omigosh! i LOVE that first set!
M:)
These pictures are all just too cute! I love the one of her being held and looking at you... GREAT SHOTS!
Post a Comment