Thursday, April 30, 2009

Connecticut Food Bank: Charity Event

When I asked the gods above for a beautiful day on Sunday, I have to say they delivered... well, a little too much ;-) It was over 90 degrees at Elizabeth Park, and I was fortunate to photograph nine beautiful families who didn't seem affected by the heat. (Must thank the gods for the light wind they provided too ;-)

I do admit, that after being out in the sun until 5pm, I paid the consequences- I couldn't move for the next two days. Sorry for the delay in the sneak preview-- there were waayyyy too many photos (always a good thing!)

We raised $855.00 on Sunday (thank you, thank you, thank you!!), with Day #2 coming up in New Haven this weekend (ok gods... can we hold off on the rain, please?)

And finally!!!
Here is your sneak preview (seriously, too many photos-- I had a difficult time deciding!)

~Tania

Introducing Juliana- she was remarkable in front of the camera. Can we say "model?"
Christian and Matthew. Yep, I see "best buds" here.
OK animal lovers. Please stop here. Thinking of adopting? Rachel and Rob adopted Jack, who was found in the streets of Hartford. He was injured, and the Center did a great job patching the lil' guy up. And now he's a happy camper.
Please run (don't walk) to:
Connecticut Veterinary Center
470 Oakwood Avenue
West Hartford, Connecticut 06110 United States
Phone : (860)233-8564

Here is Madilyn. She's 1 years old, going on 20 :-) She's so quick on her feet that boys will be chasing her (literally!!)

Cole. My goodness. Cole is so precious and such a beautifully-natured lil' guy.
Here's Jack. This little boy is so incredibly loved. You can see the bond.
The lil' men, Junior and Ji-- I have to say, not only are these handsome lil' men, they are just good kids. And they'll be good brothers to each other.
Khara and Bronson's (soon-to-be family)
The Morin Family (such cuties!!!!)

2 comments:

Travis Flynn said...

Excited to see!

Anonymous said...

Stalking your blog :)