Monday, May 4, 2009

Charity Event: Day 2

OK. So the weather wasn't in our favor (it literally started raining during the 2nd session). However, I had the opportunity to photograph a couple of families on Sunday.

Despite the weather, in total, we have raised over (drumroll please........)

$1,000 for the Connecticut Food Bank!

Thank you to everyone who participated-- we've just helped a few more people in Connecticut during these tough times.

Here is a sneak preview of the first portion of the day:


Mommy and Mallory

I'd like to introduce Mallory. Mallory has a great disposition (very laid back and is content just munching on her dress ;-) The next few photos happened right in order.






3 comments:

Travis Flynn said...

What a cute kid! I especially like the set of three expressions. Great cause!

eric of raw photo design said...

beautiful kid - love those gorgeous blue eyes!!

Brianna Phelan said...

The third photo melts my heart into butter :)